Rules and Information
- Drawing will be held on July 14, 2022.
- You do not have to be present at the drawing to win.
- Tickets are $100 each and can be purchased from a Kiwanis Club member or online below.
- A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold.
- Each ticket will be eligible for ALL prizes. Tickets drawn for prizes are re-entered into the drum and are eligible to win remaining prizes.
- Drawing will be video recorded.
- Drawing is legally registered with the state of Tennessee and abides by all state laws.
- Current contact information must be given so the Kiwanis Club of Clarksville can notify you of any prize won.
- ALL gun transfers will require a background check and must take place at an FFL dealer location – information will be provided on the location for gun pickup. Out-of-state winners may require a fee to ship to another FFL dealer for background check and transfer of the firearm.
- All proceeds from the drawing will be used locally to support the programs of the Kiwanis Club of Clarksville.
|Prize #||Manufacturer||Caliber||Description||Retail Value|
|1||S&W||38 special||S&W M637||$565|
|2||Mossberg||308 WIN||Mossberg Patriot 308 WIN – Bolt Action with Vortex Scope (3-9×40)||$585|
|3||Savage Arms||22LR/410||Savage Model 42 Takedown 22LR/410||$499|
|4||Sig Sauer||9mm||Sig P320 w/ 2 mags||$585|
|5||Savage||20Ga||Savage 20Ga Bolt||$785|
|7||Kimber||45||Kimber 45 Semi-auto||$825|
|8||Mossberg||20Ga||Mossberg 500 20Ga Combo Barrel||$565|
|9||Savage Arms||350 Legend||Axis II XP 350 Legend Synthetic 18 Pkg||$485|
|10||Ruger||22LR||Ruger Mark IV||$600|
|11||Remington||12Ga||Remington 12 Ga Pump||$625|
|13||Colt||357||Colt King Cobra||$955|
|14||Troy Industries||Troy Industries A4 Carbine||$1,185|
|15||Benelli||12Ga||Benelli Black SBE-3 3 1/2″||$1,785|
Purchase Tickets Online
Online sales have been suspended for 2022. You can still buy tickets at the event!